LANSING, MI – A player in Michigan came close and two others won at least $1 million, but there was no winner of the $213 million Powerball jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, Sept. 29.
That means the drawing on Wednesday Oct. 3 will be worth $229 million with a cash option of $134.3 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Sept. 29: 9-17-34-59-64
The Red Powerball Power Number: 22
The Power Play Number: 2
Powerball winners for Sept. 29:
- While there was no grand prize winner, two players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Maryland and North Carolina.
- The player in North Carolina also played the Power Play option which increased their winnings to $2 million.
- In Michigan, one ticket sold matched four white balls the Powerball to win $50,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
- Overall, there were 703,740 winners in the drawing who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, there were 20,925 winners.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Oct. 2, with an estimated jackpot of $367 million and cash option of $213 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is Saturday, Oct. 3, at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $8.8 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $110,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.